Friday, June 03, 2005

Love life a bitch (latest unreleased 2005)

"I wonder if she'll ever see, the deepest secret in me"
Written by Amir Yussof
excerpt from the song "Fool in love, of the album, Aquarius"

"You moves around the world when you are sober, but the world moves around you when you're stone"
Written by Peter Ooi

Love life a bitch (latest unreleased 2005)

Written by Peter Ooi

"As I walk down the empty street, darkest night
My mind is fucking with my head
My heart is colliding with my soul
For I don't like what my eyes saw and what my heart felt,
I hate everything that is happening now
But I guess it is too late now
To undo the bitter feeling my heart had caused
And now my heart if too fragile to deal with the bitterness of reality

Why is it always end up the usual way
When you start to open your heart
And pour out your greatest feeling
Love life become a sudden bitch
Welcoming the unwanted tragedy
And end up fucking your head, screwing your mind, drilling your soul

Upside down
Is it just me or is it the world?

No comments: