Saturday, October 30, 2004

Hello,Goodbye

Dance Rehearsal

Hey people

I am now at the final stage of my first research project which on the feasibility and mechanism of selling steam engines in Malaysia and SEA before moving to the second phase. On Monday, I will need to do presentation to the CEO.

Before I start my work, let me write something to entertain you people that have nothing to do other than reading forwarded mails, at least you can go around and be proud that actually you do too, have a real emails:) My apartment is getting crowded and trainees is keep coming in non-stop. What a fucking foreigners!....or fucking tourist!...

There was a birthday party last two day and gosh!! so many people there, all from different counties and different regions, about 20 of us. The best part is I met two African guy who looked like one of the characters in Steven Spielberg’s movie; "Amistad".

The shock things is I never heard of where they come from. I mean I know country like Uganda, Rwanda, Zimbabwe and even Bukinafaso but this 2 bros are from Botswana. Botswana what?? And even embarrassing, they know about Malaysia, Langkawi, lim kok wing etc....

Maybe I am stupid, I dunno, what a stupid fucking tourist.... In the party, there is ppl from Turkey, Poland, Germany etc. There is this American guy (Nathan) who talk really loud and at time I felt like I really wanna taruh him kaukau....but it's OK, he's really a friendly guy from Memphis.

Yesterday I went to a dancing class to see the rehearsal of Halloween party's bollywood dance. Group of trainees are being profesionally trained for tomorrow's Halloween party. Occasionally I did join in for the fun of it but most of the time I just keep observing the magical steps, and stole some of the moves, so I can implement it when back to malaysia's clubs.

The professional trainer was really talented, and he move like a boneless "macha". He's not bad and for bollywood standard, he can be consider lady-killer. The song we did was "Dhoom Machale" from the movie, Dhoom. The dance step are combination of bollywood, hiphop and bangla dance step. Man....is my first time to experience bollywood dance class. Talking about square dance?? Nowhere near it.

It is so funny that to see a Dutch, a Japanese, a Colombian, Austrian, Polish, German, British grouped together to perform a bollywood dance. The Colombian chick, her name is Natalia (natalie) is hots! She reminds me of one of the Spanish P actress from one of theVCD I brought from Penang road. And the main dance star, Magda, from poland, she is gorgeous and when she dance, you don't even realize that you were actually watching her dance already. Honestly, I am not exaggerating. She looks like a barbie. She is Michal's ex-fiancee (my Polish friend who almost got me into fight). Now I know why Michal is soo piss off...

Barbie doll came here 6 mth earlier before Michal and coincidentally Michal got a traineeship here after that. She called off the engagement. He didn't tell me why and worse still, the traineeship promised went wrong and he was jobless for bout 3 month and everything just went wrong. Michal is a good guy and all the trainees like him and pity him as well. That’s why he is leaving. Anyway, he just got one supermodel Iranian chick from yesterday's party.

Today, another German will be arriving and later, a Mexican trainee and a Turkish girl will also be arriving too...Monday, a Egyptian guy will come too....and for the mth of December, another batch 10 of trainees will come. With the old batch going off soon, Thomas and I gonna be the entire new generation of trainee in pune.

Thats all, I am looking forwars to tonight's farewell party for Slyvia, which I haven't met and for tomorrow's halloween party. I am wearing like English football hooligan!! Some special guest to the Halloween party are DJ Shaggy and PPPP (Pune progressive party people), which the bunch of trainees that will be performing "dhoom machale". I might be going for travelling next Thursday to Sunday to south central of India, Hampi. 15 hours van- ride from pune, 600km to be exact. I am saving hard everyday for travelling. Let’s pray that boss will grant us holiday, which should be quite likely. I will tell you more once I come back from Hampi. In the meantime, you guys chill, rite??

OK I am signing out!

love n rgds, Peter