Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Short Notice

Namaste my blog army,

I know I am not suppose to write this crap because I just uploaded one yesterday but what the hell, who the hell give a damn whether I write one time or many times.

Instead of answering the same thing many times to lots of people, I figure, I better post up a memo here, on my blog, since I have myself a blog.

I am now at XPRESS. They just played Queen's classic, Pink Floyd's "Another brick in the wall" amd now on the air is Scorpion's "Send me an angel".

Anyway, the business trip cum travelling to New Delhi is all fixed. The train ticket had been confirmed and right now, is with Thomas.

Thomas and I will be leaving Pune around 7am, tomorrow morning and need to catch a train in Mumbai, at 1145 am. By the way, tomorrow is India' National Republican Day (holiday) and I got to board a train.

The class 2 air conditioned ticket cost us Rs 2600 one way (Rm 260). We will be in the train for approximately 20 hours and expecting to reach New Delhi around 10 in the morning.

We had been warned to bring extra cloth because in the day time, delhi is experiencing 10 degree and in the evening or at night, it is negative. Fuck! My lips is already dry up but now, it is going to get even worse.

We won't be starting our work at the Delhi branch until monday. So, we will have Thursday until Sunday to hang or bum around. First, we will meet up with Gesine and she will show us around.

Then, the plan is, we will be travelling to Taj Mahal, Agra. And if time permit, we will be going to Jaipur, Rajakhstan. These are the MUST places to travel to when in India. Don't believe me? Go refer to Lonely planet or Rough guide.

Now, XPRESS is playing Pearl Jam's "Last Kiss". Then as schedule, we will start our work on monday until wednesday, doing the stuff like meeting with branch manager and sales engineers, observation, meeting customer etc. Thursday onwards, I will be free again until sunday. Thomas is expected to board the train back to Pune alone while I will spend more time with Gesine, travelling to Rajakhstan. (elsewhere is we already travel to Jaipur the first weekend)

So, in short, I will be out of Pune from tomorrow onwards (26/01/05) until (07/02/05). I will write my travelling journal and upload it to this blog accordingly. Come back for more.

By the way, my boss just gave us like Rs 8000 per person ina advance for this trip. If it is not enough, claim la...apa lagi...

OK la... love and regards

Peter

1 comment:

JY said...

you bro!
glad you have joined in the world of blogs and if you could join in the community of nomadlife.org, that would even be better! let revolutionize!

enjoy life to the fullest my fren!