Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Namaste Motherfucker 2

Namaste Motherfucker!!

It is a hot day today but yesterday and few days before were freakingly cold. For the one past week and this week, life in Pune has been really great, with endless celebrations and parties and our new outlook house.

First, Jos the Nickelback. He is the interior manager. Omar is the architect. David is the chef and gardener and me, in charge of cleaning and post-decoration. We spent our weekend redecorated the house, from the living room, to the light, to the kitchen, balcony etc.

The changes were a 100% change and according to the visitor’s poll, they now feel like living in the coziest house ever. A20 will never be the same again.

Remember the two dutch girl, Inge and Christeen? I didn’t know them then, but I know them now. Well...they were at our new look apartment for the past few days since we had string of celebration/parties in A20.

Christeen is cool and with red hair. But for Inge, the blonde, she always a bit fuck-up (blur) in the head, at least most of the time whenever I see her, either stone or drunk or sometime both. But despite her crazy attitude, she sometime can be blurry cute and innocent. The night when we had a pre Christmas party (Austrian style), all of us were on top of party mood. Balcony time was great. Jos is the funniest guy around. The best time is when he got drunk or stone or both, and start to squat like an Indian in the street and shout Namaste motherfucker or playing “speedy Gonzalez” on his old saxophone.

Day before the party, we went to centre Pune, a Pavajee temple, a temple 100 steps up from the ground. The tiredness is just like climbing up the penang dam. It was fruitful as we manage to oversee almost whole Pune. The wind was strong and eagles was flying flat high in the sky. Up the temple, there is a rooftop where we need to pay 1 rupees to enter, but at our own risk, since the alley are without any wall. (so, if you misstep, you fall flat like a dead pigeon).

We hung around and chat at that corner of the top. Then we bump into a young parent with daughter, who looks like Dakota Fanning. They are from Barcelona. Then I started to sing Queen’s “Barcelona” and followed by the rest of them.

For this visit, it was just 8 of us. Dennis the Irish boyband look alike, Omar the fucking rambo, Thomas Germany, Mariella the new dutch girl slightly look like Mel C, Jos the Nickelback, me, Meike from Germany. We were there until the sunset and we manage the catch a clear view of sunset.

Living here sometime flash me back to the golden days of my youth where everything was crazy and ignorant. For instance, on the way back to our apartment, we were having a rickshaw “fight”. Omar and Dennis was on the bike and Jos and I were on the rick. We were throwing water bottles to each other across the busy traffic and to the extent of came down from the rick while the rick is still stopping and starts to whack each other’s head. It was completely crazy.

You can say “ tu kau” or “la-la” . In most of the party, Jos, wimp, Omar and I were always end up wacking and breaking stuff. I think everyone were crazy to certain extent but breaking stuff like those grunge days, it was me alone. David has filmed most of the violence part and when I go back, I can show you in DVD of live in A20. Speaking of grunge, my Butterfinger’s CD is really famous here. Everyone likes it and were suprise that it was a Malaysian band.

At that night we had a drinking party. Omar was the man who set the rules of smoking weed and also was the man breaking it. I wander why man make rules when they know rules are meant to be broken and they gonna break it anyway?

Why bother to make rules? Just live with no rules and you enjoy life rather than you make one and break it and then you feel motherfucking guilty. That’s why I like to say to this kind of person: “Life’s a bitch and so am I, the world owe me to fuck you!!”

I called Gokce the Turkish girl in Jaipur, Rajakhstan. It didn’t make sense that to call Rajakhstan, the north India is much expensive then I call back to Malaysia. What can I say apart from being happy for her, for she is living her life there.

I missed my CD already. Thanks to wimp, the Dutch guy, who burn 16 Cds for me to release my boredom. So now I got Sheryl crow, Eagles, Fun loving criminal, Some Dutch band, Blof and Andre Hazes, and so on...

I also asked my brother to courier some cooking spices to me and some of my favorite CDs namely Motley crue, Evan Mark, Jazz and blues collection, Mr Big etc.

India is great and I am broke. I really wish I can go travel at the end of my traineeship. Right now I have so many plan for travelling but I don’t have any idea on whether would I have enough money or not. I am planning to get a 3-month visa extension. I am also planning to visit Gokce in Rajakstan, Gesine the Gytneth Patrow in Delhi and in April, I might wanna join David to Nepal, the place of world’s coolest mountain is located.

This is all still tentative. I hope I have enough saving at the end of the traineeship. If not, maybe I will borrow from friends or from my parents and pay back later when I got a job in Malaysia or else where. I mean now that I am here, I don’t want to miss the opportunity of travelling and keep on discovering. I don’t want to do it twice. So, anyone wanna borrow me?? :) Chi wei?? My richest friend, a son of a successful entrepreneur. Send my regards to auntie and uncle Lee,

OK?? See...I am starting to polishing his ass already now that I may need his favor...what a jack in the ass I am...I am just human..hahahaaaa….

The travelling trip to GOA islands is fixed and we gonna spent our New Year there. It is gonna be a blast!

This weekend, I will travel to Mahentra hill, near Mumbai. A place with great scenary, no pollution and stuff.

Back to Ingre and Christeen, the gorgeous babes from Holland. They are pretty cool. And we shared lots of similar interest too...Yesterday we were having a confession session of being a club member of GLAP.

GLAP is Gay & Lesbian Association of Pune and were having a so called general meeting and it also been filmed. I was the president and Ingre was my vice and Christeen was my girlfriend cum secretary. Omar was one of the speakers. Together with other, we shared of our same sex experience. Some was real and some was fake, just to entertain the night. There was a story about falling in love with teacher and seduced by the teacher while teaching homework, kissing in the bedroom etc. Ingre told her story, about she falled in love with this fucking gorgeous chick in the class and later, was just part of her history. The fucking gorgeous girl turns out to be Christeen. And now they are best friend.

Tonight will Jos's last night as he will be going back to Holland for good on Wednesday. With his departure, which I am sure all of us will definitely miss, the old batch are now completely gone and the new batch rules!!!

So this update is a special tribute to my second most sensitive friend, who cry when he see onion, who squat and shout namaste motherfucker when he drunk or when he not drunk, JOS!!!!

rgds,
Peter

No comments: