Monday, July 04, 2005

Amazing you

Written by Peter

Seems like yesterday we met
(I remember seeing you yesterday)
But today, a very fine day, you are saying goodbye
So now, what would happen to all the memories?
Was it nothing really happen or
Was it just my beautiful imagination?


Time definitely flies by, like a hurricane
None of us even realize it
Because, I don’t remember much things about you and me
Maybe it was just a dream, meeting you
Maybe not

Three months was like a wind blowing onto my face
On one shiny evening, leaving an unexplainable moments
And gone before even I knew it

There are so little things happen but yet it seems
So many to remember

Of your sweetest smile- that broaden the universe
Of your beautiful melancholy eyes- that seems to absorb the sadness of the world
Of your lovely jazzy voice- that when calling my name, will melt me like candle in the dark

Whatever happens to the time we smoking up together?
Whatever happens to the time of "Naughty Angels"
Whatever happens to the those silent evenings where
We will laugh, talk, share, of the problems amid us
And of you and me, whiskey and hot tea

You may not know this but sweet cherry pie,
You are one amazing person, with unique personality,
Adorable characteristic and charming attitudes,
That I haven’t met in a long time.

Three months Three months Three months
Seems like a brief encounter (with angel) of a day
That made our sweet and memorable memories,
Burned into invisible ashes
To the sea of love
Sky of dream
And the cosmic universe


Author’s note: There will be so many people you will meet in this life, so many people will come and go in your life,
But only a few you will truly remember, for they had left a very meaningful "things" in you that
No-Thing can take away from you
So you will live the "things" until your very last breath.

No comments: