Monday, July 11, 2005

The Pain

The Pain

Written by Peter

I was sleeping alone, for another night
And then came along
The pain and the agony

It strike hard, yet so tender
The pain was attacking while the agony was terrorizing
The centre capital of my body
Killing me softly
The pain was grave
And the agony was beyond my wildest imagination

I was shaken in the dark
I was trembling in the dark
I was groaning in the dark
Screaming out for my mama
Yearning for God’s help
Hopefully a divine intervention
But nothing really happen

I was restless, hopeless and shirtless
Eventually naked and defeated
I was alone in the battle against the invisible enemy
The pain and the agony

In the dark and in the darkened room
Everything became annoyed and irritated
The sound of the lovely music seems like drilling my head
The sound of the beauty silence seems like axing my brain
Everything and anything was driving me into virtual insanity

The clock is ticking, but the time never moves
Only the pain and the agony
I was sweating, tearing and my skin turned pale
The pain was smiling while the agony was laughing- so happily
And the time frozen to witness all of these- I almost see heaven

This is not a dream
It was a reality
A reality that I was crawling slowly and struggling desperately
Through the frozen time, indescribable pain and agony
Across the seemingly endless million miles

And thanks God,
Eventually I reached the victory line, ALIVE!

No comments: