Saturday, November 20, 2004

All apologies

Dear Baba (friends)

I will like to take this opportunity to offer my generous apologies to all the people I mentioned or intentionally or unintentionally cursed at, in my blog.

First, though it may seems like a swear or curse, please note that it wasn't meant to be that way. Please take it as the way I try to add fun and liven up the characters (you Pune people) by associating with things or events or famous persons (it can be bad characters from a movie or whatever) so it can be easily relate to especially my friends back home)

I understand how words can hurts people. I do, this is because words doesn't have a feeling, people do. I might be typing it as a jokes or just to add spice for the readers or just simply wanna entertain, but readers which name got mentioned may be offended. For that it it happen, please accept my sincere apology, it wasn't meant to be that way. You're all beautiful people.

I may be judgemental at time but not all the time. My thought on people didn't turn out to be always right. Some people turn out to be a very good friend although at the earlier stage, you think otherwise or cursing like hell...

What have been felt or thought at particular time may be correct or incorrect. So don't worry because you will tell if someone is really your friend or not regardless what he or she may say in the past.

So, again, to those who may had offended in my writing, either by words or calling, sorry, it never means to be that way.

Anyway, you know who you are to me and how I treat people...I love you all

rgds,

Peter