Sunday, November 21, 2004

Friend (Thanks for the love and everything)

Friend (Thanks for the love and everything)

written by Peter Ooi

The moment I shook your hand
I never thought of knowing you
Better and closer

In short span of time
Our friendship grew
through the days
to be special kind of something

Whenever we together
Through spoken and unspoken words
Spark a strong connectivity

Between you and me
There is a flame
We had to care and love
For each other

Holding your hand, hugging your beautiful body
Full of happy moment
Whenever I am with you

I love it when you say na na na
I love it when you sing la la la
I love the way you walk
I love the way you smile
I love the way laugh
I love it when you touch my face in the morning
I love it when you put your head on my shoulder
I love it when you hold my hand, and walk with me
And I also love your charisma and attitude too…

I wish you could stay for a little longer
But the time has come
For you to go

I promise I will cherish every moment spent with you
And I will remember you always
For this is not the end
But just the beginning

No comments: