Saturday, November 27, 2004

I am the greatest snakepit


The time is 13:57 and I am in my office, Forbes Marshall. Here I am, the king of snake, pretending to be busy working on my “analysis comparison” but are typing my public diary instead. I don’t know why I always procascinating.

So far things has been so good to me. Although, work wise, my time schedule is still consider slow but progressing as other projects are slowly coming in now, to be plan and execute simultanously.

From this morning until now, I went to my “private room” twice already. The first time was for real business. You know...”real business” like dropping bomb and missiles on Nagasaki bowl.

The second time was for fake business, writing my business proposal in my sleep and followed by one chapter of Grisham’s “The Brethren”. This story is really interesting, so interesting that I can’t even put it down for more than an hour.

Man...if any of you manage to become a HR manager, please black list me in your recruitment program, as I am one of the greatest “snake”, from the snake temple, Penang island.

Last two day I finally met up with the Managing Director of the company. He looks nothing like an Indian. Dr Nausyed Forbes, son of Darius Forbes the founder and chairman. He is 44 years of age, he can be consider young for the top position. He is a smart and intelligent man and he is a regular speaker to Stamford University, USA, delivering various topics concerning steam engineering and boiling and etc.

He looks like mid eastern guy but he is a persian. His stlye is like mid-age guy, lawyer, one of Carrie Bradshaw’s boyfriend in Sex & the city which I can’t remember his name. Well, persian believe when the body die, it have to hang from the tree upside down, and let the bird eat the rest of the body so the soul could be set free in the afterlife. (sources from Omar the fucking rambo)

Anyway, Thomas and I presented our project to him for about 45 minutes, together with our boss and he suggested some keypoints to our ongoing project.

He made a mistake when he offered his chicken sandwich during the meet, thinking that we would never eat it but it was the other way around.

The dutch party I mentioned in my Hampi special diary was OK, nothing to boast about, partly because I was still suffered from the blues of the girls. But now the blues is subsiding.

We had about 40 sheshe and hehe combined. The dutch was great and needless to say I ate like a pig. They were cooking pasta and spaggeti but Dutch stlye. The orange flag was stick up to the high wall, tall and proud, with dutch musics in the air all night long. The music was not bad at all regardless, reggae or rock or HipHop, all were great.

I had copied them into 5 seperate CD. Among the band are Brain power (Rap/HipHop), Beef (Raggae) and Blof (Rock) and others. There is this group of Iranian chicks were there and one of them were freakingly gorgeous, look like supermodel which I didn’t get her name mainly because Thomas C1 was working on her. This was last Friday.

Saturday night was another so called dutch night. It was double birthday celebration of Dennis the Irish boyband lookalike and Christeen, both are dutch. What are the dutch doing?? Why are they everywhere and yet, the population is still marginal.

It was held in “Ola” the pub ten minutes away from my apartment. Jos the Nickelback, Nicholson, Thomas Germany, Omar Rambo, Michal and I walked there and in the midway, we stopped for a big dinner at “Burger King”. Of course it is fake one. Here apart from the BK, they also have “MashDonald” and “PizzaHot”, all serve great food, almost original with much cheaper price.

Before we reached Ola, we stopped at the shisha cafe, next to Ola for a round of Shisha. I really fall in love with the shisha cafe eventhough I must confess that I am not a good shisha smoker. What I like about was the ambience, the setting and the music they played. It somehow make you feels like you are in Cuba or mexico cafe. They play only Cuban and Latino jazz songs. Even the DJ / bartender looks like Fidel Caestro.

The Saturday night birthday party was just OK. I don’t know why everything is just OK for me these days, maybe it was a sign that age is catching up with me and I no longer have the strong bone to sustain my crazy movement? Maybe...I say maybe.

A lots of people were there, mostly known and some unknown. The Iranian chicks were there as well but I didn’t talk to them as they were with group of Iranian superhero which most of them looks like the actors from Venezeula’s soap opera show.

Now is 1434 and I am still typing and occasionally change to my excel sheet whenever my boss come around. You may say I am a fucker but I don’t care as long as what demanded of me is delivered and I am in the midst of delivering, but not yet, for now:)

The end of Diwali means the beginning of real winter. The weather is getting really cold at night, starting from 6pm all the way till morning 9am. The daytime is the same like us. But the night time really freakingly cold. Yesterday was 15 degree and will go down to 5 degree during the peak. Who will know India can go even colder than Malaysia’s Genting?

I know the degree is peanut compare to EU countries or the US of A but comparing to Malaysia, it is definitely much colder than Genting. So cold that my lips still dry and occasionally pealing off and today my skin is also pealing off like a snake change its skin.

Yesterday a new trainee from Holland has arrived. And again, what a chick? The boys were making sexual jokes on her the moment she left us for bedtime. Haha....but she’s a cool girl. And she’s adapting very well. She is going to stay in my apartment.

This Omar the Rambo really funny and always proud of his “big” little Johnny. His habit is always flapping his little Johnny until it get really “motivated” and being proud of it. He favourite question is “Do you wanna suck my dick tonight?” with his cunning chuckle... what a fucking sicko....Trust me, all my life I have never see the size of little Johnny as big and long as those in my VCD or those of black one.

We spoke to our boss about our foreseeable trip to GOA islands next month and he was very supportive. But we told him it was a cultural trip on India and the destination haven’t been confirm yet. So we will have our leaves as long as we plan our schedule well.

This morning in company’s canteen, Omar, Thomas and I were having breakfast as usual and Omar the Rambo suddenly brought up “a real guys talk”, a talk that most of the guy won’t talk or share when with grilfriends. It was a talk of all the girls we ever met or saw from all the parties, workplace, visitors, trainees, Mumbai, Hampi etc, on whether are they fuckable or not, if given choice to fuck for free without any post-responsibility (the famous question in high school)??

It was funny and we laugh while drinking tea and eating egg scramble as we went through one by one, some remember not by name but by other criteria namely places, height color weight, hair etc.

Of all the 20 to 30 over candidates, only 5 are not fuckable. So there it goes, the real guy talk before our work started. But friends remain friends, and something never go away, the habit of boys cracking out crude guys talk, eventhough no offence or hatred intended to all of our girlfriends here or friend related to the girls.

You will understand what this jokes means if you watch the 2 times Emmy award winning, Ray Romano’s “Everybody loves Raymond”

Any of the boys who say they never commit such crime are surely a liar under the hot sun and in broad daylight, a man that lies through his teeth and live life with full of hyprocrisy. That’s one man’s opinion.

As for tonight, all the A20 residents and friends are invited to a private party by Patrick, another German guy who work for a car company; Daimler something, in his house. Tomorrow is a big farewell party for Michal the polish, kaske and yoshke the Japanese, Josh the Nickelback and Hendreanekka the Jimi Hendrix. These trainees will be leaving Pune for good, some going back to work and some to complete their study. I think Laura, the beautiful Laura will be coming. One of the visit that I have been waiting so long:)

Now is 1455 and I think I wanna sign off and I need to do my project analysis. Till then,

Love and regards,

Peter

No comments: