Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Journey thus far

The Journey thus far

Written by Peter

I thought I know all about India
But I was wrong
For when I reach where I was heading
The roads still long and winding

Three weeks has passed
And still feeling like a newborn baby
Into this world
Limitation in eyes movement
Discovering so much things
Yet still so little

Every passing second and every running minute
I discover myself a new amazing experience
That is hard to describe by words
Every little thing is simply marvellous
That never stops to amaze you

The cows, the goats and the pigs
The people and the places
And everything else in between
Make one side of me
Wanting to discover more
And the other side
Begin to appreciate my homeland
But never miss
Not a second to feel homesick
Just grow stronger

I live to discover the past
To understand the present
Never a second feeling regret
For what I am doing now
I will feel bless forever…

No comments: