Thursday, November 25, 2004

A Gay in our life (A tribute to shorty)

Written by Peter Ooi

I see him almost everyday
He comes knocking on my door
Come into my house, uninvited

He’s short, cubby, and always smiley
He has a red-hair too
Seating on my couch
Walking around the house
Wishing everyones

“Hello how are you”
In his own draggy sweet little tone

He talks to you so softly
He speaks to you so gently
He stares at you so lovely

He shook your hand
Like the people of British
Kiss the hand of Her Majesty
So soft yet so tender

And now he’s a joke
The jokes of the house
The jokes of Briyani rice in his ass
And on our penis too
The jokes of us boys seducing each other
With the thought of his face
Still crystal clear in our head

Now everybody bitch about him like a celebrity
As our favorite pastime
And to kill our strange boredom too…

But the question remain unanswered
Is he Gay??

The truth is out there
Sigh…

I guess this is a story ofA gay in our life.

No comments: