Sunday, November 21, 2004

Bernard


Bernard

written by Peter

Time had passed you by
Seasons has changed many times
You had growned up to be a man

Time has come, for you to leave
Your comfort zone, to another land
Here you come, dumbfounded with suprises
Culturally shock but life goes on

I know it´s hard for you
To be a young boy's soul
Caught in a body
Of a one fine man

Mama and papa is faraway
You wanna run, but you can´t hide
You wanna break down, but don´t know who to turn to
You wanna live, but it´s impossible
For deep inside you
You are shivering

Cry baby cry, cry all you want
Coz this will be your one last time
Difficult it may seems
Sickness, illness and tough world
Strike you like hurricane
You know you have to live, and be strong
But what have you done?

You act like you deserve all things
You act like everybody is owing you something
You think everybody have to give in
To your sissiness and pettiness

But we say
The world owe me to fuck you!

Note: Though we often not get along together as housemate especially over small and petty thing like volume of radio, the marijuana plant, the party, the light, the kitchen, the hygiene part etc but I respect Bernard as a friend. I do acknowledge that we are different from where we comes from and it was the differences that makes us didn't get along, as a housemate. Anyway, as a friend and as a person, Bernard is a nice man and he have a heart and I am sure if I fall he will pick me up and dust me off, likewise I will do the same for him too.

No comments: